LIVE via ZOOM
Everyone with a modern smartphone or tablet has a good quality camera at their fingertips, which means many users have hundreds, sometimes thousands of digital photos to organize. Understanding how to use your camera app effectively to get the best photo/video and how to manage, edit, use, and store your images are all important skills to master.
Hear how to capture life's precious moments with your personal devices. We explore:
- popular camera apps on iPhone/iPad and Android
- tips for taking good photographs
- how to organize your images
- advantages to using Google photos
- free apps to edit and manipulate pictures
- how to effectively store your data in the cloud using OneDrive and iCloud
- ideas about paying for cloud storage
Registration closes 10 minutes before the program begins. You can access Zoom on your computer, on your device through the Zoom app, or by calling in. To attend the program on the phone, please register and we'll provide the information you need to listen in.
How to Zoom instructions