Service Canada weekly clinic will help you apply for a wide range of programs and services, including:
- Issuing (same day) Social Insurance Numbers
- Issuing (same day) Personal Access Codes to set up a My Service Canada Account. This account allows you access information about Employment Insurance claims, Records of Employment, applying for Canadian Pension Plan (CPP) and Old Age Security (OAS) benefits, and gain access to My CRA Account.
- Employment Insurance enquiries and supporting document submissions
- CPP/OAS enquiries, application reviews, and supporting document submissions
- Passport enquiries only—no application submissions
No appointment is needed. First come, first served.
What to bring: For a complete list of required documents, visit Canada.ca
If you need an accessibility accommodation during this program, please contact us a few days before your visit at email@example.com or 905.639.3611 extension 1211.